lunes, 12 de enero de 2015

Day 1 #RedReaders | We Are Booklovers Bookclub

Hello booklovers! Here I am to start Day 1 in the Red Rising week! Don't forget to use the hashtag #RedReaders on twitter and instagram. Today I'm gonna sjow you the awsome quotes of Red Rising by Pierce Brown. So lest' get started!

“You do not follow me because I am the strongest. Pax is. You do not follow me because I am the brightest. Mustang is. You follow me because you do not know where you are going. I do.”


“I would have lived in peace. But my enemies brought me war.”
Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy, #1)

“Love and war are two different battlefields.”


“Man cannot be freed by the same injustice that enslaved it.”

“The measure of a man is what he does when he has power.”

“Funny thing, watching gods realize they’ve been mortal all along.”

“Without me, she would not eat. Without her, I would not live.”

 “In the densest places of man, humanity most easily breaks down,”

 “Emptiness is living chained by fear, fear of loss, of death.”

 “Steel is power. Money is power. But of all the things in all the worlds, words are power.”

Well... That was all! Thanks for reading, if you want more quotes you can go here to read more awesome quotes!
Obiously add the book to goodreads here.
Goodbye booklovers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario